Manufactures Libraries

Author
Mats
Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have selected the library Lightware, and it moves from left to right box but after I press OK and the system have done syncronisation, there is still no Lightware in my list in Stardraw ?

I have just tried to select another manufacturer not loaded before, and this company shows up.

I have used Lightware before this was in the manufactures list, so I have a Lightware in my user defined Products list, can this create a problem ?

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Mats,

It will not cause a problem if you have the same manufacturer in your UDP library.

A Manufacturer will only appear in the Product Browser if there are symbols available for that manufacturer in the current drawing type.  What drawing type is open?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Mats
Mats
Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)Supreme Being (6.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

Block schematics, and in the news it says that Lightware have block, pictorial and rack symbols, and I create all this drawings in a test project, but Lightware don't show up.

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Mats,

I suspect that synchronization has not completed.

To force a full re-synch please follow this procedure:
  1. Select Tools | Personalization | Manufacturer Libraries
  2. Move "Lightware" out of the list of Selected Manufacturers
  3. Click on OK
  4. Wait until you see Synchronization Complete and the Ready in the Status Bar.
  5. Select Tools | Personalization | Manufacturer Libraries
  6. Move "Lightware" into the list of Selected Manufacturers
  7. Click on OK and wait for all 14 steps to complete - this may take many minutes.  Only go to a drawing view when you see Synchronization Complete and the Ready in the Status Bar.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...