Layers / Arrange Buttons on Toolbar

Author
Andrew Wallace
Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)Supreme Being (4.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
So I have searched all over the forums for this and while I may be missing something, I can't find the answer.

Is there a way to put the "Layers" button found under the View tab, directly onto the toolbar?
I see all the other buttons "Front View," "Side View," Zooms, etc on the toolbar but cannot figure out how to put that particular button on the toolbar.

And while we're at it. Can the "Arrange," "Align," "Distribute" styles also be given a place on the toolbar? I am very used to working with AutoCAD and these are all buttons gathered together on their own toolbar that can be switched on an off. I believe it would be very helpful to many to have these all right on the toolbar.

Like I said, I may be missing something in the forums and videos's but I cannot find the answer to this anywhere. Thoughts?

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (372K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Wolf,

Thanks for your post.  You're not missing anything - the SD7.1 interface and workspace is not customizable.

We take on board your comments and will consider your requests as part of the ongoing evolution of SD7.1.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
JoshMTK
JoshMTK
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Just wanted to bump up this post as this would be a huge time saver.  Going to the 'Arrange', 'Align' etc, over and over is tiresome.  
Would be nice to have quick keys (or even custom quick keys) for some of these commands too.

Thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...