plan view

Author
jessekong85
Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
can i purchase the plan view module by its self?

Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (373K reputation)
Group: Administrators
The minimum purchase for Stardraw Design 7.1 is a 'Bundle' and the Bronze bundle includes any single Module of your choice.
You can select the Bundle you want and configure it with whatever Module(s) you would like at http://www1.stardraw.com/products/stardrawdesign7/pricing.asp
I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
jessekong85
jessekong85
Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)Supreme Being (504 reputation)
I have the block schematic, rack layout, pictorial schematic and panel layout templates already but i'm to the point where i need to work in plan view as well. Am i really going to have to spend another $500 to get it?
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi Jesse,
Absolutely not - it wasn't clear that you already have a license, so yes, as an existing licensee you can add any individual Module at any time; please just email sales@stardraw.com

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
John Drake
John Drake
Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)Supreme Being (2.5K reputation)
We were able to purchase the plan view by itself to add to our existing full Stardraw7 package
tkochaudio
tkochaudio
Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)
I currently have a Platinum license with 4 modules and I am wondering if I can switch out the Pictorial Schematic with the Plan View Module.
I never really use the Pictorial and Plan View would be extremely helpful.
Is there a way to reconfigure and swap out those modules? I can't seem to find it. ...or do I have to re-install and choose the modules again?

Thanks,
Terry Koch
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi Terry,

Since your subscription is current that will be no problem.  In fact, we've already made the change.  

The next time you run SD7.1 you will find that you have the Plan View module instead of the Pictorial Schematics module.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
tkochaudio
tkochaudio
Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)Supreme Being (443 reputation)
Great Thank You Rob!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...