Din Rail Terminals/Schematics

Author
James Rose
Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)Supreme Being (244 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Does anyone know if there are any Din rail terminals and relays in any of the manufacturer Libaries?

At the moment I am after schematics for the for the actually din rail and the din rail terminals including relays to create a wiring diagram.

I am running stardraw 7.1 
Tags
Kevin Harrison
Kevin Harrison
Symbols Manager (15K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi James,

Thank you for your post.  There are DIN rail products and symbols available in the libraries from Manufacturer's such as Artistic License, Comm-Tec, Crestron and Vantage (click on the manufacturer names to see details of the products and symbols available).

If you can't find what you are looking for please use the Symbols Request system to request any products that you require symbols for.  Please include an exact part number and product description for each model you require as this will help us when trying to locate product information.  As a Stardraw Design 7.1 user with a current subscription, you may request as many products as you like using the Symbols Request system.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards

Kevin Harrison

koper
koper
Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)Supreme Being (1.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I found the din-rail products but not in the rack layout section. I would be a great enhancement if one can build a DIN-RAIL enclosure with circuit breakers and other electronic components like dimmers form Crestron e.g

Tags
Kevin Harrison
Kevin Harrison
Symbols Manager (15K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Hi Koper,
Please use the product request service to request the products you require symbols for.  Provided the products you request are Standard 19" rack-mountable, symbols will be created for the Racks environment as well as the Pictorial and Block Schematic environments.

I hope this helps.
Kind regards
Kevin Harrison

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...