Printing Issues

Author
TSBJoel
Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey All, 

i am having a problem with Printing my Stardraw projects.  Just upgraded to 7.1, but had the same issue before.  When i try to print my project, all the lines are around 10x the actual size.  Everything looks fine in the work screen, and the print preview screen, however when i print to paper, or a PDF printer everything looks terrible b/c of the lines being so big. 

I'm sure there is a setting that i have missed somewhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

i tried to inserted an image so you can see what i'm talking about, but didn't work, so i'm attaching the jpg. 

Thanks so much!  

Joel 
Attachments
Print Problem.JPG (539 views, 126.00 KB)
TSBJoel
TSBJoel
Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)Supreme Being (585 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Found the Solution.......I knew it was something simple...  Just in case anyone else ever runs in to this... here ya go!

Tools -> Personalization -> Settings Tab

"Minimum Printed Line Width"

Mine was set to 0.1 inches....   I changed it to 0.000001 Inches

Solved! 
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Joel,
Select Tools | Personalization and go to the Settings tab.
Set a new value for Minimum Printed Line Width - the default and recommended value is 0.2mm or .01" but you may like to go higher or lower depending on your personal preference.
I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...