Exporting UDP library to another stardraw account?

Author
tomije
Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
Hi,

I have been testing the demo stardraw design 7 for an month now, and we are making the purchase for the application.
I have created several UDP products in the demo version.

For the payed app we are going to use another email account.

So how we can move the UDP:s from the demo account to the new "payed" account?

##edit sorry posted the topic to the wrong place Smile

BR.

Tomi Jermalainen
AV-system designer

Electro Waves Oy
Finland
Edited 10 Years Ago by tomije
tomije
tomije
Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)Supreme Being (529 reputation)
Group: Awaiting Activation
And also the custom cable presets that i have created in demo account.How we can export the too?

BR.
Tomi
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Tomi,

UDPs and Cable Presets cannot currently be transferred between user accounts, but you can log in with any user account you want - the dongle is not linked to any particular account, so as long as it is present, you can log in with any account you want i.e. just continue using the login details you have.

You can also change the email address on your current account; at www.stardraw.com simply login, click on Your Account, and update the email address (and any other details) to the one you want.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...