Cable Presets

Author
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
May I just say, regarding the latest upgrade: "Hallelujah".

I wanted to drive it for awhile before I officially commented.

Thank you to all involved in this upgrade, it was well thought out and it works.

Very happy.

Linda
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Linda,

Thank you for the positive feedback - we're delighted that you like Cable Presets.

Thanks also for your input throughout the evolution of Stardraw Design 7; your comments are always appreciated.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
hasum77
hasum77
Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)Supreme Being (1.7K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I agree. Great upgrade to the software. Nice surprise.

Only problem: a couple updates have come after the first cable preset integration. Both have deleted my custom cable presets and rolled it back to defaults. Can you write an update that prevents future updates from overwriting the custom cable presets?

Thanks -
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
The recent updates cannot have removed any stored presets. They're saved in the Cloud and separate from any program files held locally.

We have checked the account registered to the same email address as your forum ID but do not see any stored presets.

Under what login (email address) have you signed in to Stardraw Design 7? You need to be online, signed in, and have a current subscription for your Cable Presets to be uploaded and stored in the Cloud.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...