Libraries in Demo

Author
PDC
Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)Supreme Being (290 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, I've just tested the 30 days demo, since I was required to do so. I do a lot of this work "schemes" in AutoCad using imported symbols or symbols I built, representing several equipments.

What I missed in Stardraw are just a lot of symbols. As an example, I use a lot of Sonance speakers, on the demo I used this brand library and only found some 15, most of them old. Bang & Olufsen equipment had only an old BeoCenter...

How can I be shure these libraries will be updated and complete in the payed version? For what I understand those are a major part on building schemes and layouts, since it's not so much a drawing software.
Tags
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
We are constantly updating the libraries and prioritize the addition of new symbols based on user requests: if the libraries are missing products that you need, please tell us and we will add them - this is part of the service offered to subscribing users.

There is a movie "Adding New Products" that covers all of the different ways that products can be added to the libraries, either by Symbol Requests or use of the User Defined Product Wizard and other tools. See http://www.stardraw.com/products/stardrawdesign7/movies.asp

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...