Title Block Graphics

Author
domroz
Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,

I have taken an existing title block I have been using happily, copied it, renamed it and then edited it. The edit was to delete my logo and replace it with my client logo, and replace the text immediately underneath it with contact details for the client rather than my company.

All looks good in the title block file.

I then open up a drawing and attempt to use this title block. The preview looks correct, but when I hit go, my correctly formatted client logo is replaced with a stretched version of my own logo.

Help please!

Thanks, Dom

Dominic Rozendaal

Design & Production Resources Ltd.
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Dom,

If the title block template file is in the installation folder, usually "C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardraw.com Ltd\Stardraw Design 7", the application assumes it to be one of our default templates so will substitute images for the company logo you have defined in Tools | Personalization | Personal Details.

To override this behavior simply save your custom title block file somewhere else, e.g. My Documents, or your Desktop.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
domroz
domroz
Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)Supreme Being (5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks Rob. Perfect

Dominic Rozendaal

Design & Production Resources Ltd.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...