Printing to PDF / DWG

Author
Gareth A
Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)Supreme Being (579 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Rob has been fantastic with this so far, but I am no nearer to a solution, so I am wondering if anyone else that uses SD7 has ever had a same problem.

When printing / exporting to PDF - if there are PNG files, or JPG files in the file, they there are faint traces of "Bounding" boxes on the outside.

When exporting to DWG and importing to Autocad 2007 / 2010 - they totally have their bounding / outside of file boxes there. JPEG are slightly better than PNG's but generally worse quality overall. I have tried PDF24, Bullzip PDF, and Cute PDF, and none of them give a satisfactory output. The inbuilt PDF exporter one does not handle Pictures well at all.

Does anyone have any bright ideas at all?

If you look there are lines on the edges of the computers, projectors, even some cable lines have been extended.

If anyone has any bright ideas please do let me know.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...