connector tabs on products

Author
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
My Christmas wish.

I would really appreciate if the cyan connector tabs could be put on their own layer, like Module Targets, so they can do their job, but not print.

I don't know if that is an enormous undertaking involving the entire library list, or if it could be an automated process that seeks and finds all the connectors and places them on a new layer.

Thank you,

Linda
Tags
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Linda,

A much, much easier solution, and one that's already on the development wishlist, is "Delete IO Stubs", which would do exactly what it says. Would this be an appropriate solution to your problem?

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
galaxyguide
galaxyguide
Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)Supreme Being (31K reputation)
I want the functionality of the connector, without having to see them on a finished drawing. We often do up grades or switch things around, so I don't want to blow them away without being able to turn them back on.
galaxyguide
galaxyguide
Hi Rob,

I want the functionality of the connector, without having to see them on a finished drawing. We often do up grades or switch things around, so I don't want to blow them away without being able to turn them back on.

Linda
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...