InfoComm Follow up - Layout drawings template page

Author
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Rob,

At InfoComm 2012 you were showing me the upcoming layout drawings template page that was going to be added to schematic, rack, and pictorial. What is the ETA?
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (374K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi John,

Do you mean Title Blocks? These have been available for a while now - see the movie Using Title Blocks at http://www.stardraw.com/products/stardrawdesign7/movies.asp

If, on the other hand, you mean Plan View, this is a new drawing module - as separate from schematic, rack and pictorial modules as they are from each other - and also available now.

However, we are just finalizing some new functionality which I think is critical to the module. This should be completed this month and we'll send out a notification when Plan View is in its 'rounded' state.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)Supreme Being (8K reputation)
Yes it was Plan View. Not showing up currently but am looking forward to using. Is there a download or other action that I need to do in order to use it?
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi John,

Plan View is a separately purchasable Module - we'll drop you a line in a few days when the current tweaking is complete.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
JohnParker,CTS,CSP
Look forward to hearing back from you Rob as always. I had a look on the website and was unable to find pricing for the module. Tried doing it through the login window for the program as well. As much as I'll post about challenges with using SD7 they are intended to help. I've been a user, advocate, fan, and ambassador since V.1. Is there a beta layout module I can work on in the interim? Thanks again.
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Hi John,

The tweaks are imminent, but we have reset your 'demo' period to try it as it stands. Enjoy.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...