How to convert the Block symbols from My library to pictorial view

Author
Sujith SS
Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi guys,

I have created my own library in Stardraw , which has both the block and pictorial view of the same product.

but when i convert from block to pictorial , it doesn't happens.

Please help me out for this BigGrin

Kind Regards, Smile

Sujith.SS
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Sujith,

The path and name of the Block and Pictorial symbols must be exactly the same, and in the same case.  So if, in your My Libraries list you have:

Blocks | ACME Electronics | RR-9000

you must also have:

Pictorials | ACME Electronics | RR-9000

Notes: you must have the roots "Blocks", "Racks", "Pictorials", "Panels", and the Convert to function is case-sensitive so in the example above "Pictorials | Acme Electronics | RR-9000" would not work. The word in red is the wrong case.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

Sujith SS
Sujith SS
Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)Supreme Being (5.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks Rob Its working ,

One more thing do i need to manually enter the parameters like cost & sale pricefor both block & pictorial schematic

Or will it take the parameter from block to pictorial schematic

Kind Regards, Smile

Sujith.SS
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (371K reputation)
Group: Administrators
The best method is to use the External Datasource. See http://www.stardraw.com/products/stardrawav/NewFeature.asp?date=0310

and also the post that deals with adding User Products to the External Datasource at http://www.stardraw.com/forums/Topic76-5-1.aspx 

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...