adding draw symbols to library list

Poll
i would like to add more symbols to my library list from other dwgs sources, it loads on the lists but i can not get access to the symbols i would like to use in my drawing. Closed

?
0% - 0 votes
Member Votes: 0, Guest Votes: 0. This poll has been closed and is not accepting new votes
Author
gseldon
Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)Supreme Being (712 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
 What steps am i missing? example i loaded some CAD dwg  library to the Stardraw directory, but when i click on library the list will not open up. Suggestion?
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi George,

From your description, it's not absolutely clear what you're doing, so I've had to make some assumptions with what follows.

The My Libraries folder in Stardraw AV's Library List can list user-generated symbol files in .S01 format only.  The Library List does not support other file formats.

To add symbols to My Libraries that are based on another file format, e.g. .DWG, select File | Open to open the file, select the parts that you want to be your new symbol and drag into the Library List under My Libraries.

Note you can rightclick on folders under My Libraries to create a folder, rename, delete etc.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...