Licence Issue

Author
R
Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)Supreme Being (1.8K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hey guys,

I just have a licence issue, I have one of my computers set to “release licence on close” but it isn’t doing it and also “release licence” is greyed out so it won’t let me do this.

As such, it also has “print” greyed out, stopping me from exporting any drawings.

On my other machine, it won’t let me take the licence and is showing it in use by my other machine.

Can you please manually release this? The licence is under my colleagues email address with the same company name

Thanks!
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Thanks for your post. We have released the license and it can now be taken onto any computer.

To explain what might have happened, licenses are assigned using 3 criteria
•    SD7.3 sign in ID i.e. the licensee's registered email address
•    Machine Name
•    Windows User Profile

So if a license has been Taken onto the current computer, if any one of those credentials is changed then the license will not be available to the current user. My guess is that you may have signed in to Windows using a different profile.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...