Product Browser // Auto unfold

Author
Tom_draws
Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,
it would be great, if the Product Browser in the drawing section had a kind of auto unfold feature for quick access to a specific product.
Example: If I need a (lets say) Audac FMP40 module, I write 'fmp' in the search and all I get is a '+' in front of the 'Stardraw products'

Then I click the '+' in front of 'Stardraw products'
Then I click the '+' in front of 'Audac'
Then I click the '+' in front of 'Audio Players'
Then I click the '+' in front of 'Modular Audio System'
Then I click the '+' in front of 'Modules'
THEN I see the FMP40 and drag it to my drawing.

All that knowing that there is only ONE Module with 'fmp' in its name.

Would it be possible, to unfold the way to a searched product all the way through the tree if the search returns only one (or two) hits to the search?
To me it would be great and I am curious to know, what you think of that.

Best regards,
tommes
Rob Robinson
Rob Robinson
Forum Administrator (370K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Hi Tommes,

Thanks for your post.  Yes, an 'Expand All'/'Contract All' capability for the Product and Symbol Browser is something that we certainly plan to add in a future update.  At this point we can't estimate when this will be available so please bear with us.  Thanks again

Kind regards,
Rob Robinson
Stardraw.com
Tom_draws
Tom_draws
Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)Supreme Being (1K reputation)
That would be great, thanks a lot! :-)
Tom_draws
Tom_draws
Thank you, it works just great and saves so many clicks now! :-)
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...