Drawings disappearing from saved files

Author
B
Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)Supreme Being (264 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I'm getting started with 7.3, and have the auto save on. Stardraw crashed (PC, who knows why), and when I restarted it found 3 auto saved files and asked if I would like to use them. However, the files did not contain the drawings I made...
So I started over, and at some point needed to shut StarDraw down. I made sure to save the file, but when I re-opened the software and the file - no drawings...
Brent Handy
B
Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)Supreme Being (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I am sorry you have problems like mine, but it makes me feel a little better.  All of my saves were manual and my reopened file still reverted back to an incomplete previous version.  

Good luck.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Bman - 5 Years Ago
Rob Robinson - 5 Years Ago
lowdbrent - 5 Years Ago
lowdbrent - 5 Years Ago
                         Hi Brent, I assume the computer is, and, while you have been working,...
                             The computer was licensed before I started doing the drawing. I have...
lowdbrent - 5 Years Ago
                                 By the way, I would like to thank you for replying to my posts on a...
lowdbrent - 5 Years Ago
                                     Hi Brent, Thanks for the kind words - we do what we can, and if...
Don DeLong - 5 Years Ago
Don DeLong - 5 Years Ago
                         Correct, a Startech USB2.0 extender and two Extron HDMI extenders
Don DeLong - 5 Years Ago
lowdbrent - 5 Years Ago